3.15.2008

New Jersey reporting!!! I'm going down to DC tomorrow morning. Sadly, I don't have great goodies to get you all from here, but I'll definitely get you guys goodies from Australia!!! AND PEI (Jay, you really should come!!!) Anna, I'm so sorry I've been MIA on that, my Australia trip took up a lot of my attention, but now that I'm basically set, its time to plan this PEI trip out.

All I've been doing after all my appointments has been shopping. I bought two dresses for various things, including our banquet. I should do my taxes too.

AND another piece of news - I'm going to be living with Lisa Hsieh. Well, our plans are to. My friend that I thought I was going to live re-evaluated her life and decided not to move down to DC. Saddness.

Current itinerary for the summer:

5.22-5.31, LA for 5 days, San Fran for the rest
5.31-6.22, Australia, Melbourne and Sydney
6.23-7.8, Jersey
7.8-7.15, PEI
(I think?) then DC!

No comments: