5.24.2008

im back home!

so i just arrived home. no like 12 hours ago. i woke up at 5:30AM! omg dunno what im gonna do tonight. ill probably watch tv and try not to fall asleep until midnight?

ah! so i found out my korean passport got cancelled automatically. so i can only stay in korea for 30 days with my us passport. my mom was gonna let me go to HK and andrew's gonna be there too. but i dont have a place to stay! he's staying at jackson's place. i dont wanna get a hotel by myself. boo!

so i ended up finding an apartment! it's right in downtown Royal Oak :P it's a quiet suburb. so im gonna be bored! ill probably stay home and play with my bunny IF i do get one.



that's my apartment! it sorta looks like new house but older :P



living room. hmm picture quality's horrible. ill take more when i move in and decorate :P



here's the kitchen! i forgot to take pictures of the room :P but its just a regular rectangular room. wahaha! apparently its 850 sq ft. i thought it was 750. kekeke! will be living with my bunny! anyhooz!! ill upload our graduation pix soon!

yay! for graduates!

No comments: