10.08.2008

ahhhhh! in detroit!

so i'm here! in detroit! and for some reason, jaxulence keeps logging me out and changes my login email.

so i found a place! its a fully furnished apt. and i bought a car! its a volvo c30 black on black.



WAHA! yes. i love black -0-; shouldn't get that hot here... i hope. and i had to make the down payment myself. so i'm broke now. uhh... never felt so poor/out of money. i'll be a homeless bum with a nice car. i'm having trouble financing my down payment though. cuz half my money's in pnc. uhh.. i'll figure that out later? did you guys know volvos are only made in sweden? then the swedish government is trying to make some changes in their car export policies. so i'm waiting until friday to make the actual payment. cuz the dealer told me the price MIGHT go down. i doubt it though. my employee discount was horrible. not so much on small cars -_-; but i dont need a pickup truck or an SUV. so...yeah. i basically got no discount.

and my apartment's actually pretty nice. its fully furnished with OK furnitures. im probably gonna move out to a cheaper unfurnished apt by december? PLEASE visit me soon! i'm so lonely here -0-; i wish wingkit was here -0- even if i looked like some crazy stalker, i wouldnt mind calling him up and asking him to hang out with me -_-

so i might go down to pittsburgh next weekend. that'll be my first weekend after i start work? the gas prices went down! i saw 2.99 today. wow! on average it was like 3.09? soso xiao, weren't you saying something about that weekend? did u say u can't go? i couldn't really hear on the plane.

i'm staying at my great uncle's place until friday, so i'll call u guys after i move in! or you can call me :) oh! i talked to my boss yesterday, he sounded super nice! i think he's the one who asked me how i was doing in japanese during my interview. if he is, i'm gonna make him take japanese classes with me :P ahh! it's kinda scary to start work! how did you guys go through that phase!?

and i promise i'll write more on the jaxblog! we all should! WAHAHA! for lonely me!

ps. because i'm lonely, i should get that toy poodle and her chanel purse... u know im kidding

1 comment:

X said...

OMG WOMAN. you never called me back!

THAT CAR IS BEAUTIFUL!!! hahahaha. dude, AMAZING. might come to you when i want a new car. ^_^