7.21.2006

A Typical Day In The Life ...

Thought these might be interesting to you whenever ur bored.

k: what korean thing have you been watching?
n: ohhh i was watching my name is kim sam soon or something
k: oh yeah
k: you told me
k: ...
k: thaaaats nice
k: (so korean)
n: HAHA
n: okok whatever well i stopped watching it
k: GOOD GOOD!
n: i finished it awhile agooo
n: soo yeaaah
k: oh...
k: you didn't REALLY stop then
k: you finished it
n: yeah yeah SHUSH!!!
k: that's like "i stopped dieting
k: because i ate everything in my house"

- two girls online on aim talking about their addiction to dramas.



b: I'm doing bad in English
m: Well, first off, say badly, not bad, and then you can take it from there.
b: Gezz, so picky, I'm not like you - I don't speak Japan.

- a white boy talking to a Chinese girl



I love to sing, I love to dance, but I can't do it with poopie in my pants!

- dad from Hannah Montana singing the Potty Training Song


m: What happened to your glasses?!?
j: I stepped on them.
m: HOW?
j: Well, I put them in my shoe when I was showering so no one would step on them. And then I forgot and put on my shoe.

- a girl asking another why her glasses were taped up with scotch tape, and not the clear type of tape either.



p: What do you think you're doing?!?
j: You pulled me over?
p: You NEVER pull over on the left side of the road!

- a police officer yelling at a girl for pulling over on the left side of the highway, when in fact, he wasn't pulling her over at all.

No comments: